Чай за ценители
Билкова и био козметика
Certificated Nutrition Course
Консултация с терапевти
Условия за доставка
Начини на плащане
Онлайн Уебинар за лечение на хронична умо
E-book: 28 -day Immunity & Energy Boosting Meal Plan
E-book free sample: 28 day Immunity & Energy Boosting Meal Plan
THIS NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT (the "Agreement")
Indicates required field
Please, enter the date
Irena Sirakova of 15 Pillmawr Circle, Newport, NP20 6WP
(the "Information Provider")
OF THE FIRST PART
- AND -
OF THE SECOND PART
A: The Information Provider and the Recipient desire to enter into a confidentiality agreement with regard to: Confidential information may be used by the Recipient only for the purpose of enriching his own knowledge. (the "Permitted Purpose").
B: In connection with the Permitted Purpose, the Recipient will receive certain confidential information (the 'Confidential Information')
IN CONSIDERATION OF
and as a condition of the Information Provider providing the Confidential Information to the Recipient in addition to other valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the parties to this Agreement agree as follows:
1. All written and oral information and materials disclosed or provided by the Information Provider to the Recipient under this Agreement constitute Confidential Information regardless of whether such information was provided before or after the date of this Agreement or how it was provided to the Recipient.
2. 'Confidential Information' means all data and information relating to the Information Provider, including but not limited to, the following:
a. 'Intellectual Property' which includes information relating to the Information Provider's proprietary rights prior to any public disclosure of such information, including but not limited to the nature of the proprietary rights, production data, technical and engineering data, technical concepts, test data and test results, simulation results, the status and details of research and development of products and services, and information regarding acquiring, protecting, enforcing and licensing proprietary rights (including patents, copyrights and trade secrets); and all educational copyrights work provided.
b. Confidential Information will also include any information that has been disclosed by a third party to the Information Provider and is protected by a non-disclosure agreement entered into between the third party and the Information Provider.
3. Confidential Information will not include the following information:
a. Information that is generally known in the industry of the Information Provider;
b. Information that is now or subsequently becomes generally available to the public through no wrongful act of the Recipient;
c. Information rightly in the possession of the Recipient prior to the disclosure to the Recipient by the Information Provider;
d. Information that is independently created by the Recipient without direct or indirect use of the Confidential Information; or
e. Information that the Recipient rightfully obtains from a third party who has the right to transfer or disclose it.
4. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the Confidential Information will remain the exclusive property of the Information Provider and will only be used by the Recipient for the Permitted Purpose. The Recipient will not use the Confidential Information for any purpose that might be directly or indirectly detrimental to the Information Provider or any associated affiliates or subsidiaries.
5. The obligations to ensure and protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information imposed on the Recipient in this Agreement and any obligations to provide notice under this Agreement will survive the expiration or termination, as the case may be, of this Agreement and those obligations will last indefinitely.
6. The Recipient may disclose any of the Confidential Information:
a. to a third party where the Information Provider has consented in writing to such disclosure; and
b. to the extent required by law or by the request or requirement of a court of law, a regulatory body, or an administrative tribunal.
7. The Recipient agrees to retain all Confidential Information at their usual place of business and to store all Confidential Information separate from other information and documents held in the same location. Further, the Confidential Information may not be used, reproduced, transformed, or stored on a computer or device that is accessible to persons to whom disclosure may not be made, as set out in this Agreement.
8. Other than with the express written consent of the Information Provider, which consent may not be unreasonably withheld, the Recipient will not, from the date of this Agreement until August 1, 2025, be directly or indirectly involved with a educational business which is in direct competition with the business lines of the Information Provider that are the subject of this Agreement.
9. From the date of this Agreement until August 1, 2025, the Recipient will not divert or attempt to divert from the Information Provider any business the Information Provider had enjoyed, solicited, or attempted to solicit, from their customers, at the time the parties entered into this Agreement.
Ownership and Title
10. Nothing contained in this Agreement will grant to or create in the Recipient, either expressly or impliedly, any right, title, interest or license in or to the intellectual property of the Information Provider.
11. The Recipient agrees and acknowledges that the Confidential Information is of a proprietary and confidential nature and that any disclosure of the Confidential Information to a third party in breach of this Agreement cannot be reasonably or adequately compensated for in money damages and would cause irreparable injury to the Information Provider. Accordingly, the Recipient agrees that the Information Provider is entitled to, in addition to all other rights and remedies available to them at law or in equity, an injunction restraining the Recipient and any agents of the Recipient, from directly or indirectly committing or engaging in any act restricted by this Agreement in relation to the Confidential Information.
Return of Confidential Information
12. The Recipient will keep track of all Confidential Information provided to them and the location of such information. The Information Provider may at any time request the return of all Confidential Information from the Recipient. Upon the request of the Information Provider, or in the event that the Recipient ceases to require use of the Confidential Information, or upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement, the Recipient will:
a. return all Confidential Information to the Information Provider and will not retain any copies of this information;
b. destroy or have destroyed all memoranda, notes, reports and other works based on or derived from the Recipient's review of the confidential information; and
c. provide a certificate to the Information Provider that such materials have been destroyed or returned, as the case may be.
13. In the event that the Recipient is required in a civil, criminal or regulatory proceeding to disclose any part of the Confidential Information, the Recipient will give to the Information Provider prompt written notice of such request so the Information Provider may seek an appropriate remedy or alternatively to waive the Recipient's compliance with the provisions of this Agreement in regards to the request.
14. If the Recipient loses or makes unauthorised disclosure of any of the Confidential Information, the Recipient will immediately notify the Information Provider and take all reasonable steps necessary to retrieve the lost or improperly disclosed Confidential Information.
15. Any notices or delivery required in this Agreement will be deemed completed when hand-delivered, delivered by agent, or seven (7) days after being placed in the post, postage prepaid, to the parties at the addresses contained in this Agreement or as the parties may later designate in writing.
16. The addresses for any notice to be delivered to any of the parties to this Agreement are as follows:
a. Irena Sirakova
15 Pillmawr Circle, Newport, NP20 6WP
Name and address:
17. In providing the Confidential Information, the Information Provider makes no representations, either expressly or impliedly as to its adequacy, sufficiency, completeness, correctness or its lack of defect of any kind, including any patent or trade mark infringement that may result from the use of such information.
18. Either party may terminate this Agreement by providing written notice to the other party. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, all rights and obligations under this Agreement will terminate at that time.
19. Except where a party has changed its corporate name or merged with another corporation, this Agreement may not be assigned or otherwise transferred by either party in whole or part without the prior written consent of the other party to this Agreement.
20. This Agreement may only be amended or modified by a written instrument executed by both the Information Provider and the Recipient.
21. This Agreement will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Wales.
22. The Recipient may not share any part of the provided educational information in www.bilkova-apteka.co.uk with 3-th part under any circumstances.
23. The all information provided to the Recipient is only for personal educational use.
24. The Recipient may not:
a. reproduce the provided in www.bilkova-apteka.co.uk copyrighted work;
b. prepare derivative works based on the copyrighted works;
c. distribute copies for sale;
d. use the copyrighted from the Provider work to write books, articles, lessons;
e. use the provided information to create own materials with educational purpose;
f. perform the work publicly;
g. display the work publicly;
h. perform by means of a digital audio and video transmission.
25. Time is of the essence in this Agreement.
26. This Agreement may be executed in counterpart.
27. Headings are inserted for the convenience of the parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement. Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine mean and include the feminine and vice versa.
28. The clauses, paragraphs, and subparagraphs contained in this Agreement are intended to be read and construed independently of each other. If any part of this Agreement is held to be invalid, this invalidity will not affect the operation of any other part of this Agreement.
29. The Recipient is liable for all costs, expenses and expenditures including, and without limitation, the complete legal costs incurred by the Information Provider in enforcing this Agreement as a result of any default of this Agreement by the Recipient.
30. The Information Provider and the Recipient acknowledge that this Agreement is reasonable, valid and enforceable. However, if a court of competent jurisdiction finds any of the provisions of this Agreement to be too broad to be enforceable, it is the intention of the Information Provider and the Recipient that such provision be reduced in scope by the court only to the extent deemed necessary by that court to render the provision reasonable and enforceable, bearing in mind that it is the intention of the Recipient to give the Information Provider the broadest possible protection against disclosure of the Confidential Information.
31. No failure or delay by the Information Provider in exercising any power, right or privilege provided in this Agreement will operate as a waiver, nor will any single or partial exercise of such rights, powers or privileges preclude any further exercise of them or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege provided in this Agreement.
32. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, as the case may be, of the Information Provider and the Recipient.
33. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and there are no further items or provisions, either oral or otherwise.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF BY SUBMITTING THIS ONLINE NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT FORM, I
I READ AND I AGREE WITH THE CONTENT OF THIS NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT FORM
Консултация със специалист
Условия за доставка
Indicates required field
Методи за плащане:
Информация за контакт:
Условия за доставка:
Created by Digital Marketing Agency "Business Facе"
All Rights Reserved by Bilkova-apteka.co.uk